Eagle Quest, an organization serving at-risk and/0r disadvantaged youth and their families, is searching for a SHS Program Case Manager with social work experience, and the ability to work with a variety of people with diverse socio-economic background and temperaments, for a full-time salary position in our Clark County market.
This is a Full-Time salaried position with vacation, PTO, and insurance benefits. This opportunity offers a competitive wage and a progressive and supportive working environment with an organization whose mission is "to provide youth and families opportunities to reach new heights"
If you are looking to join an organization with a great working environment that is making a difference in Southern Nevada, and you meet all the requirements, we want to hear from you.
- Provide case management to assigned foster clients, including establishing client-directed goals and objectives; monitor, encourage, and document progress.
- Implement evidence-based model for treatment level foster care
- Responsible for developing, updating, and maintaining client treatment plans
- Facilitating the acquisition of all appropriate services applicable to client's mental health needs and agency provided services
- Serve as primary contact for all client and foster family management needs
- In all cases, provide unmatched Customer Service
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university in any of the following fields: Psychology, Sociology, Community Health Sciences, Health Ecology, Public Health, Social Work, Human Development, Early Childhood Education, Nursing, Speech Pathology, or Anthropology·
- One year of experience working with higher-level-of-care youth and family preservation type programs
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Pass FBI and Interstate background checks at candidate's expense (reimbursable after employed)