Eagle Quest, an organization serving at-risk and/or disadvantaged youth and their families, is searching for a Recruitment Specialist experienced working with at-risk youth or family preservation programs and administrative experience creating and maintaining appointment schedules, for our Las Vegas Nevada market. This is a Full Time salaried position with vacation, PTO, and insurance benefits. This opportunity offers a competitive wage and a progressive and supportive working environment with an organization whose mission it is "to provide youth and families opportunities to reach new heights."
If you are looking to join an organization with pleasant working conditions and that is making a difference in the Southern Nevada community, and you meet all the requirements, we want to hear from you.
- Develop and implement marketing and recruitment plans
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and maintain relationships with community groups and organizations
- Perform Quality Assurance audits on initial licensing documentation
- Conduct home evaluation visits of potential foster care providers
- Prepare and present informational programs and services to community stakeholders
- Attend and participate in all Eagle Quest trainings
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 2 years working with at-risk and higher -level of care youth
- Minimum of 1 year administrative experience
- Computer proficiency with emphasis on Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Ability to pass an FBI and Interstate Background Check at candidate's expense