Eagle Quest is working in conjunction with the Department of Juvenile Justice to operate The Harbor Juvenile Assessment Center(s) and is looking for a qualified individual to join our Harbor Team. Currently we have openings at various sites in the valley. We have an immediate employment opportunity for the right person. The selected candidate will demonstrate compassion when working with families and team-work with colleagues, will be proficient in Top Quality Customer Service, and will be familiar with Microsoft Office programs and general office procedures.
This is a part time hourly position on the weekends - Saturdays and Sundays with a shift of either 8:00am-4:30pm or 2:00pm-10:00pm. This opportunity offers a competitive wage and a progressive and supportive working environment in an organization that is making a difference in the Southern Nevada Community.
If you are interested in working for a great organization, and you meet all the requirements, we want to hear from you.
- High School diploma or GED – required / Bachelor’s degree – preferred
- Pass FBI and Interstate background checks at candidate's expense (reimbursable after employed)
- Must be cleared through the Child Abuse & Neglect registry in state of residence
- Certified in Adult, Child & Infant CPR, AED and First Aid
- Previous experience in Office Administration processes and with Microsoft Office competency
We welcome candidates who possess the following:
- Have experience working with at-risk youth and families
- Have experience with the Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice, Social Services, Mental Health or Educational fields
- Are comfortable working with a variety of people with diverse socio-economic background and temperaments
- Are aware of community resources within the Las Vegas and Henderson area