September 17, 2021 by admin 0 comments
This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
January 30, 2020
Las Vegas, NEVADA
Mental Health Therapist for At-Risk Youth - Foster Care, Youth Probation, Abuse Victim or Perpetrator (Full-Time and Part-Time)
Eagle Quest is seeking a mental health therapist for rewarding work with at-risk youth and families. These clients may have involvement in the juvenile justice or child welfare system and need your help to receive evidence-based therapeutic interventions to help improve functioning and behavior. You will also work closely with the child and family’s team, which may include juvenile probation, rehabilitative mental health workers, medication prescriber, and more. This is a full-time position and you will provide most of your therapy services in the afternoon when youth are out of school.
Overview of Job Duties
• Conduct clinical services, mental health assessments, treatment planning, psychotherapy, case management, discharge planning, and other client team collaboration tasks.
• Address the client’s treatment plan goals and objectives using the evidenced-based therapy interventions, including CBT and Family Behavior Therapy.
• Attend and participate in trainings, agency and department meetings, including training specific to serving at-risk youth.
At Eagle Quest, we strive every day to fulfill our mission: help members of our community reach new heights through quality behavioral healthcare and unmatched customer service. We are a private mental health agency that has been serving at-risk youth and their families for over 17 years. We are one of the largest providers of rehabilitative mental health services, specialized treatment for juveniles on probation/parole, and services to youth in higher level of care foster homes in Las Vegas and Pahrump.
- Education: Master’s Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Psychology from an accredited college or university.
- Professional Licensure: Nevada Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Marriage and Family therapy (LMFT), or Clinical Professional Counselor (CPC) license or professional post-graduate interns (CSW Intern, MFT Intern, CPC Intern).
- Work Experience: Experience providing mental health services to families and youth who have trauma, disruptive behavior problems, and/or are involved in the juvenile justice/child welfare system. This can include experience from Student Practicum and Professional Internship settings.
- Background Check: Need to be able to complete and pass a DFS background check and be cleared as a direct care staff through DFS and receive clearance through DJJS.
- Transportation: Nevada Driver’s License and current auto insurance.
- Insurance Credentialing: Obtain NPI Number, QMHP status, and keep in good standing with Nevada Medicaid, and qualify for additional healthcare or service contract credentialing.
Part-Time Behavioral Health Support Specialist Las Vegas, Nevada new
March 28, 2023
Family Support Specialist - Harbor Crisis Response Program Las Vegas, Nevada new
March 27, 2023
Clinical Supervisor – Outpatient Therapy and Child Welfare Las Vegas, Nevada
March 21, 2023
Mental Health Therapist Las Vegas, Nevada
March 21, 2023
Family Resource Specialist - The Harbor Flamingo Las Vegas, Nevada
March 20, 2023