Eagle Quest, an organization serving at-risk and/or disadvantaged youth and their families, is searching for a Home Support Specialist with social work experience, the ability to work with a variety of people with diverse socio-economic background and temperaments, for a full time hourly position.
This opportunity offers a competitive wage and a progressive and supportive working environment with an organization whose mission it is to provide youth and families opportunities to reach new heights.
If you are looking to join an organization with a great working environment that is making a difference in the Southern Nevada community, and you meet all the requirements, please apply here!
• Facilitating service scheduling for providers within home.
• Facilitating Psycho-Social Rehabilitation, as well as self-care, social, and communication skills training and mentoring with clientele.
• Responsible for providing safe and secure environment and attending client’s physical needs.
• Coordinating recreational activities with adolescents in residential program.
• Responsible for documenting services provided for Medicaid reporting.
• Assisting with client and appointment transportation in company vehicle.
• Bachelors degree from accredited university in any of the following fields: Psychology, Sociology, Community Health Sciences, Health Ecology, Public Health, Social Work, Human Development, Early Childhood Education, Nursing, Speech Pathology, or Anthropology.
• At least one year of experience working with higher level of care youth and family preservation type programs.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• Flexible Schedule including evenings and weekends. Pass FBI and Interstate background checks at candidate’s expense. Valid Nevada driver’s license.