Eagle Quest, an organization serving at-risk and/or disadvantaged youth and their families, is searching for a Home Support Specialist with social work experience, the ability to work with a variety of people with diverse socio-economic background and temperaments, for a Part-Time hourly position. This opportunity offers a competitive wage and a progressive and supportive working environment with a company whose mission is "to provide youth and families opportunities to reach new heights".
If you are looking to join an organization with a great working environment that is making a difference in the Southern Nevada community, and you meet all of the requirements, we want to hear from you.
Please apply here: http://www.eaglequest.us.com and click on the Careers tab, then click on the job posting to complete and application.
- Facilitating service scheduling for providers within the home
- Facilitating Psycho-Social Rehabilitation (PSR), as well as self-care, social, and communication skills training and mentoring with clientele
- Responsible for providing a safe and secure environment and attending client's physical needs
- Coordinating recreational activities with adolescents in a residential program
- Responsible for documenting services provided for Medicaid reporting
- Assisting with client and appointment transportation in our company vehicle
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in any of the following fields: Psychology, Sociology, Community Health Sciences, Health Ecology, Public Health, Social Work, Human Development, Early Childhood Education, Nursing, Speech Pathology, or Anthropology
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Pass FBI and Interstate background checks at candidate's expense (reimbursable after employed)
- Valid Nevada driver's license
- At least one year of experience working with youth and family preservation type programs (in HLOC preferred)
Job Type: Part-time
- Paid time off
- Weekend availability