The Harbor Charleston Juvenile Assessment Center has an opening for a Full-Time Family Resource Specialist. The selected candidate will work the 2pm-10pm shift on Monday through Friday.
The Family Resource Specialist is expected to provide unmatched customer service when completing youth and family focused assessments. Pertinent areas include but are not limited to, the youth intake, consent documents, appropriate confidentiality and HIPAA forms, the Pediatric Symptoms Checklist, and the CRAFFT. In working with families to complete assessments, the Family Resource Specialist will make recommendations, send referrals, and provide resources directly to the family to aid in the improvement of areas such as schooling, mental and behavioral health, emotional well-being, etc.
The Family Resource Specialist is responsible for managing effective follow up communication with all families of assessed youth and for communicating those outcomes to their direct supervisor when said case(s) are set to close.
- High School diploma or equivalent GED is required. A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Experience working with at-risk youth, child welfare, juvenile justice, social services, mental health, or educational fields is preferred.
- Must be able to complete and pass an FBI fingerprint background check.
- Must be able to complete and pass a Child Abuse & Neglect Registry check
- Maintain clearance requirements applicable to contract(s) or scope of work.
We welcome candidates who:
- Are bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Are College/University undergraduates
- Have experience working with at-risk youth and families
- Have experience with Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice, Social Services, Mental Health, or educational fields
- Is Customer Service focused
- Are Team Players
Eagle Quest – A Great Place to Work
At Eagle Quest, we strive every day to fulfil our mission: help members of our community reach new heights through quality behavioral healthcare and unmatched customer service. We encourage applicants that will strive for Quality and Hold High standards; are highly motivated and possess a positive attitude; and want to develop professionally and grow with a company.
We offer Paid Time Off (PTO) including for Part-Time positions; Competitive Hourly Rates; and Paid Training Hours. Full-Time employees are eligible for Company sponsored medical benefit insurances including dental, vision, life insurance, EAP, and supplemental coverages. Full-Time employees are also eligible for paid holidays and paid vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV 89101: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)