The Harbor Juvenile Assessment Center has an opening for a Full-Time Family Resource Specialist.
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an innovative new program serving youth and their families? As part of a public-private partnership, Eagle Quest is operating The HARBOR Juvenile Assessment Center and is looking for a qualified individual to join our team! The selected candidate will work with youth and their families to assess needs, provide supports, connect to resources and link to appropriate outside referrals within the community. The appropriate candidate will demonstrate outstanding customer service and follow-up with youth and their families to ensure positive outcomes.
- At a minimum, a High School diploma or completion of GED program - required!
- The ability to pass an FBI background check and Nevada Child Abuse and Neglect Registry check - required!
- A serious desire to help at-risk youth and their families to achieve improved lifestyle habits
We welcome candidates who:
- Are bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Are College/University undergraduates
- Have experience working with at-risk youth and families
- Have experience with Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice, Social Services, Mental Health, or Educational fields
- Is Customer Service focused
- Are Team Players
Eagle Quest – A Great Place to Work At Eagle Quest, we strive every day to fulfil our mission: help members of our community reach new heights through quality behavioral healthcare and unmatched customer service. We encourage applicants that will strive for Quality and Hold High standards; are highly motivated and possess a positive attitude; and want to develop professionally and grow with a company. We offer Paid Time Off (PTO) including for Part-Time positions; Competitive Hourly Rates; and Paid Training Hours.