Eagle Quest, an organization serving at-risk and/or disadvantaged youth and their families, is searching for a Crisis Support Specialist with crisis-line experience, the ability to work with a variety of people with diverse socio-economic background and temperaments, for a Full-Time hourly position. This opportunity offers a competitive wage and a progressive and supportive working environment with a company whose mission is "to provide youth and families opportunities to reach new heights".
If you are looking to join an organization with a great working environment that is making a difference in the Southern Nevada community, and you meet all of the requirements, we want to hear from you.
Please apply here: http://eaglequestservices.org and click on the Careers tab to complete an online application.
- Assist with After-Hours crisis line calls as directed
- Assist the Case Management department in mitigating crises as directed
- Assisting with client transportation in our Company vehicle
- Assist with client supervision in an array of settings (Group Home, hospital waiting rooms, etc.)
- Responsible for documenting services/interventions
- Responsible for administrative tasks as assigned
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability and willingness to work Graveyard Shift on a continuous schedule
- Pass FBI and Interstate background checks at candidate's expense (reimbursable after employed)
- Valid Nevada driver's license
- At least one year of experience working with youth and family preservation type programs (in HLOC preferred)