Eagle Quest, an organization serving at-risk and/or disadvantaged youth and their families, is searching for a Foster Program Case Manager with social work experience and the ability to work with a variety of people with diverse socio-economic background and temperaments for a full time salary position in our Clark County market.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and a progressive and supportive working environment with an organization whose mission it is to provide youth and families opportunities to reach new heights through quality behavioral healthcare and unmatched customer service. If you are looking to join an organization with a great working environment that is making a difference in Southern Nevada, and you meet all the requirements, we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for developing, updating, and maintaining client treatment and service plans
- Facilitating the acquisition of all appropriate services applicable to client's mental health needs and agency provided services
- Serve as primary contact for all client and foster family management needs
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university in any of the following fields: Psychology, Sociology, Community Health, Health Ecology, Public Health, Social Work, Human Development, Early Childhood Education, Nursing, Speech Pathology, or Anthropology
- At least one year of experience working with higher-level-of-care youth and family preservation type programs
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Pass FBI and Interstate background checks at candidate's expense
- Provide own transportation, driver's license, and proof of insurance