New Program at Eagle Quest!
FAMILY SUPPORT SPECIALIST - Harbor Crisis Response Program
Eagle Quest is looking for qualified individuals to join our new Harbor Crisis Response Team! This program is targeted to help youth who have had a domestic violence incident with their parent/guardian. Services will be provided to youth and their families. Eagle Quest has immediate employment opportunities for the right candidates. The selected applicants will be open to traveling across the Las Vegas Valley as services can be provided to youth and families in their homes, at different Harbor Sites or at designated offices. Applicants will have experience working with youth and families, will demonstrate empathy and a positive attitude, and will promote professionalism, teamwork and collaboration. Candidates will be expected to uphold high standards for overall customer service as well as ensure quality services are provided.
This position is Full-time (40 hours, 4 days a week, Swing shift). Driving to different parts of the Las Vegas Valley is an expectation for this position. Mileage reimbursement is provided.
This opportunity offers a competitive wage and a progressive and supportive working environment in an organization that is making a difference in the Southern Nevada Community. If you are interested in working for a great organization, and you meet all the requirements, we want to hear from you.
· Bachelor’s degree in a Human Services related field
· Pass FBI and Interstate fingerprint background checks
· Must be cleared through the Child Abuse & Neglect registry in state of residence
· Certified in Adult, Child & Infant CPR, AED and First Aid
· Previous experience
We welcome candidates who possess the following:
· Have experience working with at-risk youth and families
· Have experience providing home-based services
· Have experience working with families who have experienced domestic violence
· Have experience with the Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice, Social Services, Mental Health or Educational fields
· Are comfortable working with people with diverse socio-economic backgrounds
· Are aware of community resources within the Las Vegas and Henderson area or are willing to learn
·Are Bilingual (Spanish/English)