Looking for an opportunity to be a part of an innovative new program serving children, youth and families?
As part of a public-private partnership, Eagle Quest will be operating a Juvenile Assessment Center and is looking for qualified people to join our growing team! We have immediate employment opportunities as we launch this exciting new program!
Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED required. Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
Work with youth and their families to assess needs, provide supports, connect to resources within the center, link to appropriate outside referrals, and follow up to ensure positive outcomes.
We welcome candidates who possess the following:
- Have experience working with at-risk youth and families
- Have experience with the Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice, Social Services, Mental Health, or Educational Fields
- Enjoy the challenges of starting a new program
- Are customer service focused
- Enjoy working in collaboration with different governmental and private agencies
- Are Team Players
- Strive for Quality and Hold High Standards
- Are Highly Motivated, Energetic, and Possess a positive attitude
- Want to develop professionally and grow with a company
…..and we are ready to build a team for this program:
- Prioritized interviews with Agency Directors (with potential for on-the-spot hiring for qualified candidates)
- Competitive salaries and hourly rates
- Full-time and part-time positions including weekday and weekend schedules
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation time, personal time, and Benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for full-time employees
***Please note applicants must be able to pass a FBI and Nevada state background check***