- At a minimum, a High School diploma or completion of GED program - required!
- The ability to pass an FBI background check and Nevada Child Abuse and Neglect Registry check - required!
- A serious desire to help at-risk youth and their families to achieve improved lifestyle habits
We welcome candidates who:
- Are bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Are College/University undergraduates
- Have experience working with at-risk youth and families
- Have experience with Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice, Social Services, Mental Health, or Educational fields
- Is Customer Service focused
- Are Team Players
Eagle Quest – A Great Place to Work At Eagle Quest, we strive every day to fulfil our mission: help members of our community reach new heights through quality behavioral healthcare and unmatched customer service. We encourage applicants that will strive for Quality and Hold High standards; are highly motivated and possess a positive attitude; and want to develop professionally and grow with a company. We offer Paid Time Off (PTO) including for Part-Time positions; Competitive Hourly Rates; and Paid Training Hours.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-Time Available
- Competitive wage
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance to include dental, vision, life, and supplemental coverages to all full-time employees
If you are interested in this position, please go to our website at www.eaglequestservices.org, and click on the Careers tab, then click on the job posting to submit an application.