Clinical Supervisor – Outpatient Therapy and Child Welfare
Are you a skilled, licensed therapist (LCSW, LMFT, LCPC) who is looking to move up in your career and become a Clinical Supervisor? Then Eagle Quest is the right place for you. We have caring and motivated licensed therapists, interns, and students who would benefit from your guidance, expertise, and insights. You would supervise our therapists and provide therapy to clients.
We are flexible and would consider a therapist who has never been a Clinical Supervisor before. We provide training for clinical supervision and therapy interventions. We’d consider part-time or full-time, which could make this step in your career path a reality.
We specialize in training and supporting therapists in treating trauma, mood and behavior problems, family dynamics, and working in the foster care and juvenile justice systems. We give you the flexibility, benefits, and support you’ll need for success.
- In-office, in-home, and telehealth services (via doxy.me)
- Part-time or full-time, salaried or paid-per-service
- See clients in the daytime, afternoon, and evening and on weekdays and weekends – we have many youth clients needing sessions outside of school hours
- See a diverse range of clientele that include youth in the foster care and juvenile justice systems, families, adults, different ethnic/cultural backgrounds, sexuality/gender spectrum, and more
- Write documentation from your home or the office using our web-based systems
Employee Pay and Benefits:
- 45-minute individual and family sessions: $55
- In-office or telehealth assessments: $85
- Get paid for therapy treatment plans, discharge summaries, clinical letters, meetings, trainings
- PTO accrual
- W2 employee and not a 1099 contractor. No calculating your quarterly taxes!
- Medical, dental, life, supplemental insurance, 3 annual EAP therapy sessions for full-time
- Custom made Electronic Health Records (EHR) system, Microsoft 365, online training system
Training and Supervision Support:
- Paid training – TF-CBT, SOTP, and more! Ask us for more details
- Get monthly department, group, and individual supervision, plus Interns get weekly supervision
- Library of therapy books, games, and supplies
- Free CSW intern supervision! (If you get your clinical hours exclusively at EQ and with one of our LCSW Internship supervisors)
- Provide clinical supervision to licensed therapists, interns and students. Train and develop their clinical skills.
- Provide input on programming, policies, and procedures.
- Provide mental health assessments, treatment planning, individual, family, and group psychotherapy, clinical case management, documentation, discharge planning, and other team collaboration tasks.
- Address the client’s treatment plan goals and objectives using evidenced-based therapy interventions.
- Attend and participate in training, supervision, agency and department meetings to improve your therapy skills
- Must be licensed in Nevada as a LCSW, LMFT, LCPC
- Currently live in Nevada and have a Nevada Driver’s License
- Be able to pass a background check for DFS licensing clearance
- Proficient in using electronic systems like email, health record entry, Microsoft 365 web apps like Outlook, Teams, Word and Excel
- Skills and desire to help at-risk youth and families in the child welfare and juvenile justice system
- Commitment to our mission of providing quality behavioral healthcare and unmatched customer service
At Eagle Quest, we strive every day to fulfil our mission to help members of our community reach new heights through quality behavioral healthcare and unmatched customer service. Learn more about our agency and mission at: https://www.eaglequestservices.org/. If you are interested in this position, click on the Careers tab, then click on the job posting to submit an application.