- Providing Crisis Stabilization Services to children and teens with mental health needs, by performing individual therapeutic services, on a one-to-one basis, with a client who is experiencing a crisis (past, present, and future). Services are provided in the child's home and/or community. Crisis Stabilization services are short-term and are designed to achieve equilibrium within the client and reduce crisis events, through the utilization of psychoeducation crisis stabilization strategies, to secure client and family-caregiver's health and safety.
- Participate in CFT (Child Family Team) meetings; Direct Supervision sessions; and Team Meetings.
- Ensure regular communication with the Foster Parent, Case Manager, and other team members as appropriate.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Social Sciences or, if your degree is not in Social Sciences, you must have at lease 15 credits in social science.
- Background in social services, which can include a bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Human Services, Counseling, or another related field.
- At least one year of experience working with at-risk children, youth, and/or families - two or more years of experience is preferred
- Experience working with families from diverse socio-economic backgrounds
- Ability to complete and pass an FBI and local background check
- Ability to pass state CANS (Child Abuse & Neglect) check
- Have a current Nevada driver's license, proof of insurance, and reliable transportation for use throughout workday
Desired but not Required:
- An NPI (National Provider Identifier) number, current with Medicaid, is a plus!
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus!
Eagle Quest - A Great Place To Work: At Eagle Quest we strive every day to fulfill our mission "Helping members of our community reach new heights through qualify behavioral healthcare and unmatched customer service". For full-time employees we offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, plus vacation benefits and paid holidays. All employees are provided with Paid Time Off. Eagle Quest is a private agency that has been serving at-risk youth and their families or over 18 years. We are one of the largest providers of rehabilitative mental health services, specialized treatment for juveniles on probation/parole, and services to youth in higher-level-of-care foster homes in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Henderson.