As part of a public-private partnership, Eagle Quest is operating The Harbor Juvenile Assessment Center(s) and is looking for qualified individuals to join our expanding team at our North Las Vegas facility. We have an immediate employment opportunity for the right person. This is a part time, hourly position working Saturday and Sunday. The appropriate candidate will demonstrate compassion when working with families and teamwork with colleagues and will be effective at quality Customer Service. Candidates are expected to be aware of community resources within Las Vegas or, if are currently unaware, expected to put forth the effort to learn.
At a minimum, the qualified applicant will have a high school level education - this is a requirement! - a bachelor's is a plus. This is a weekend position. The successful candidate will have the availability to begin pre-employment requirements immediately and maintain flexibility in the hiring and training processes. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
To submit an application for this job please go to http://eaglequestservices.org, click on the Careers tab, then click on the job posting.
We welcome candidates who possess the following:
- Have experience working with at-risk youth and families
- Have experience with the Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice, Social Services, Mental Health or Educational fields
- Is Customer Service focused
- Enjoy working in collaboration with different governmental and private agencies
- Are Team Players
- Will strive for Quality and Hold-High standards
- Are highly motivated and possess a positive attitude
- Want to develop professionally and grown with a company
- Competitive wage
- Health insurance to include dental, vision, life, and supplemental coverages to all full-time employees
Job Type: Part-time
- Paid time off
- Weekends only