May 9, 2023 by Desirae Dinino 0 comments
This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
May 9, 2023
June 12, 2023
Las Vegas, Nevada
As part of a public-private partnership, Eagle Quest is operating The Harbor Juvenile Assessment Center(s) and is looking for qualified individuals to join our expanding team at our Flamingo facility. We have an immediate employment opportunity for the right person. The appropriate candidate will demonstrate compassion when working with families and teamwork with colleagues and will be effective at quality Customer Service. Candidates are expected to be aware of community resources within Las Vegas or, if are currently unaware, expected to put forth the effort to learn.
Requirements: At a minimum, the qualified applicant will have a high school level education - this is a requirement! - a bachelor's is a plus. The successful candidate will have the availability to begin pre-employment requirements immediately and maintain flexibility in the hiring and training processes. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
We welcome candidates who possess the following:
- Have experience working with at-risk youth and families
- Have experience with the Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice, Social Services, Mental Health or Educational fields
- Is Customer Service focused
- Enjoy working in collaboration with different governmental and private agencies
- Are Team Players
- Will strive for Quality and Hold-High standards
- Are highly motivated and possess a positive attitude
- Want to develop professionally and grown with a company
- Competitive wage
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance to include dental, vision, life, and supplemental coverages to all full-time employees
If you are interested in this position, please go to our website at www.eaglequestservices.org, and click on the Careers tab, then click on the job posting to submit an application.