Eagle Quest, an organization serving at-risk and/or disadvantaged youth and their families, is searching for a Recruitment Specialist in the Las Vegas Nevada market. The ideal candidate will be experienced working with at-risk youth or family preservation programs, and with administrative experience creating and maintaining personal appointment schedules. This is a Full Time salaried position offering Vacation, PTO, and Insurance benefits and a competitive wage, in a progressive and supportive working environment. Our Company mission is "Helping members of our community to reach new heights through quality behavioral healthcare and unmatched customer service."
If you are looking to join an organization with pleasant working conditions and that is making a difference in the Southern Nevada community, and you meet all the requirements, we want to hear from you.
- Develop and implement marketing and recruitment plans
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and maintain relationships with community groups and organizations
- Perform Quality Assurance audits ion initial licensing documentation
- Conduct home evaluation visits of potential Foster Care providers
- Prepare and present informational programs and services to community stakeholders
- Attend and participate in all Eagle Quest trainings
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of two years working with at-risk and higher-level-of-care youth and their families
- Minimum one year administrative experience and office procedure
- Computer proficiency with emphasis on Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Ability to pass Child Abuse & Neglect, FBI, and Interstate background checks