Eagle Quest is looking for a qualified professional to join our team!
The Program Supervisor for Behavioral Health Services is responsible for oversight of operational aspects of Behavioral Health Services at Eagle Quest which includes Therapy, Rehabilitative Mental health Services, and medication Management. The Program Supervisor will also provide oversight to community based family support programs. This position will provide direct supervision to program staff who provide Rehabilitative Mental health Services. The Program Supervisor will also work closely with the Director of Clinical Services as well as the Manager and Supervisors for the Foster Care Program. Additional responsibilities include oversight of the referral, intake, and scheduling processes for all behavioral health and community based services and ensuring quality service delivery, positive outcomes, and excellent customer service.
Eagle Quest - A Great Place to Work!
At Eagle Quest, we strive every day to fulfill our mission: help members of our community reach new heights through quality behavioral healthcare and unmatched customer service. We are a private behavioral health agency that has been serving at-risk youth and their families for over 15 years. We are currently one of the largest providers of Specialized Foster Care, Behavioral Health Services, and Specialized Treatment programming for juveniles on Probation/Parole.
We welcome candidates who possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university - required, a Master's degree preferred.
- At least one year prior Supervisory experience - required, at least 2 years preferred.
- At least three (3) years experience in providing services to children and their families - required.
- Prior experience within a mental health program
- Prior experience with the Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice or Social Services fields
- Commitment to Quality and Hold High Standards
- Are Highly Motivated, Energetic, and Possess a positive attitude
- Want to develop professionally and grow with a company
- Are customer service focused
- Are Team Players
In joining the Eagle Quest team, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation time, personal time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- A comfortable and respectful work environment
- Modern online clinical tools including a custom built Electronic Medical Records System.
- Feature packed employee portal
- Extensive training through our online Relias Learning Management System and in-person trainings and shadowing
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through our website at www.eaglequest.us.com, and click on the Careers tab.
*** Please note applicants must be able to pass a FBI and Nevada state background check