Eagle Quest is growing - we are expanding our services and need skilled professionals like you to join our team! We are the proud recipient of highly sought-after contracts and are offering board approved salaries and hourly incentives for professionals who desire to improve the lives of at-risk youth and families. We are actively seeking: LCSW, LMFT, LCPC, LADC, CADC, and professional Interns. We can offer tuition reimbursement (restrictions apply). We have immediate openings for multiple positions - 2 Clinical Supervisors, 2 Site Therapists, 4 Assessment Center Therapists/Counselors, 4 Youth and Family Therapists. Contact us today for an interview to find out what would be best for you.
Exciting Job Activities
- Hone your psychotherapy skills by providing mental health assessments, treatment planning, psychotherapy, case management, discharge planning, and care coordination.
- Help your clients achieve their treatment plan goals using evidence-based therapy interventions.
- Collaborate closely with Juvenile Justice clinicians, managers, and probation officers to be a force for positive change in the lives of youth on juvenile probation.
- Participate in trainings specific to serving at-risk youth.
- Opportunity for drug abuse counseling.
- Complete assessments for youth brought to the Assessment Center.
- Divert youth from entering the justice system by linking them with referrals for treatment, academic, supportive, or other needed services.
- Provide your clinical guidance to treatment team members to help clients succeed.
- Are you a seasoned clinician? Lend your clinical expertise by supervising and managing the work of a small group of mental health therapists. Apply for our Clinical Supervisor position!
- Help expand our treatment programs for youth and their families in the foster care and/or juvenile justice systems. Put your trauma-informed skills to their best use with our community's at-risk children.
Eagle Quest - A Great Place to Work
At Eagle Quest, we strive every day to fulfill our mission: help members of our community reach new heights through quality behavioral healthcare and unmatched customer service. We are a private mental health agency that has been serving at-risk youth and their families for over 14 years. We are one of the largest providers of rehabilitative mental health services, specialized treatment for juveniles on probation/parole and youth in higher level of care foster homes.
In joining the Eagle Quest team, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive full-time salary and part-time hourly rates with flexible schedules.
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation time, sick time, and Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance.
- Modern online clinical tools including a custom built Electronic Medical Records System.
- Feature packed employee portal, Office 365 Business tools, and more.
- Extensive training through our online Relias Learning Management System and in-person trainings.
- Employee shadowing, supervision, and more. We pay for approved trainings and pay you to attend them!
- Support backed by clinical, case management, administrative and other teams to help ensure you can get your work done and enjoy your job in the process.
APPLY NOW at www.eaglequest.us.com and click on "CAREERS" CALL US AT 702-646-5437 - VISIT US at 3680 N Rancho Dr, LV, NV