Licensed Professionals in the areas of Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Professional Counseling, and Drug and Alcohol Counseling
Looking for an opportunity to be a part of an innovative new program serving children, youth and families?
As part of a public-private partnership, Eagle Quest will be operating a Juvenile Assessment Center and is looking for qualified people to join our growing team! We have immediate e mployment opportunities as we launch this exciting new program!
LCSW, MFT, CPC, LADC and CADC as well as licensed clinical interns encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities include: assessments, individual, group and family therapy, clinical consultation, treatment planning, crisis intervention, and care coordination.
We welcome candidates who possess the following:
- Have experience working with at-risk youth and families
- Have experience with the Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice, Social Services, Mental Health, or Educational Fields
- Enjoy the challenges of starting a new program
- Are customer service focused
- Enjoy working in collaboration with different governmental and private agencies
- Are Team Players
- Strive for Quality and Hold High Standards
- Are Highly Motivated, Energetic, and Possess a positive attitude
- Want to develop professionally and grow with a company
…..and we are ready to build a team for this program:
- Prioritized interviews with Agency Directors ( with potential for on-the-spot hiring for qualified candidates)
- Competitive salaries and hourly rates
- Full-time and part-time positions including weekday and weekend schedules
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation time, personal time, and Benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for full-time employees
*** Please note applicants must be able to pass a FBI and Nevada state background check***