Eagle Quest, an organization serving at-risk and/or disadvantaged youth and their families, is searching for a Foster Program Case Manager with social work experience, and the ability to work with a variety of people from diverse socio-economic backgrounds and temperaments. Case Managers are the primary contact for assigned foster clients and are responsible for the client's care coordination. Case Managers interact on a regular basis with foster children, foster parents, and various community stakeholders.
This is a Full Time salaried position with paid vacation and personal time off (PTO), and insurance benefits. This opportunity offers a competitive wage and a progressive and supportive working environment with an organization whose mission it is to "to provide youth and families opportunities to reach new heights".
If you are looking to join an organization with a fast paced working environment that is making a difference in the Southern Nevada community, and you meet all the requirements, we want to hear from you.
- Provide case management to assigned foster clients including establishing client-directed goals and objectives; monitor, encourage, and document progress through regular meetings with foster client and family
- Implement evidence based model for treatment level foster care
- Provide unmatched customer service
- Responsible for developing, updating, and maintaining client treatment plans
- Weekly home visits to the assigned foster home(s)
- Attend Eagle Quest meetings and ongoing trainings
- Direct field service with foster clients (PSR)
- Ensure client's access to services appropriate to client's mental health needs
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university in any of the following fields: Psychology, Sociology, Community Health Sciences, Health Ecology, Public Health, Social Work, Human Development and Family Studies, Early Childhood Education, Nursing, Speech Pathology, or Anthropology
- One year of experience working with higher-level-of-care youth and family preservation type programs preferred
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Pass FBI and CANS background checks at candidate's expense (reimbursable after employed)
- Provide own reliable transportation for field work
- Nevada driver's license and proof of insurance