Eagle Quest, an organization serving at-risk and/or disadvantages youth and their families, is searching for a Family Support Specialist with social work experience and the ability to work with a variety of people with diverse socio-economic background and temperaments, for a part time position in our Southern Nevada market. Common working hours for this position involve after school hours and weekends.
This opportunity offers a competitive wage and a progressive and supportive working environment with an organization whose mission it is to provide youth and families opportunities to reach new heights. If you are looking to join an organization with a great working environment that is making a difference in the Southern Nevada community, and you meet all the requirements, please apply here: http://eaglequest.us.com
- Responsible for general case management including goal establishment, progress monitoring, strategy development, and to help clientele overcome obstacles
- Facilitating Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) and Basic Skills Training (BST) as applicable to client's mental health needs and agency provided services
- Maintain complete and accurate client files and case history for clientele
- Develop treatment plans and Prior Authorization Requests and submit Medicaid Progress notes accordingly
- Attend all required Child Family Team meetings, weekly visits, LCSW reviews and appropriate court appearances
- Serve as primary contact for all client and foster family management needs.
- Your access to a personal computer and internet will be necessary to perform this job.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university in any of the following fields: Psychology, Sociology, Community Health Sciences, Health Ecology, Public Health, Social Work, Human Development, Early Childhood Education, Nursing, Speech Pathology, or Anthropology
- Comfortable with computers and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and organization skills and ability
- Pass FBI and Interstate background checks at candidate's expense
- Provide own transportation, driver's license, and vehicle insurance
- At least two years of experience working with higher-level-of-care youth and family preservation programs preferred
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) number current with Medicaid a plus!
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus!