Eagle Quest is seeking a full-time Family Support Facilitator to join our growing team! This position offers an opportunity for rewarding work with children and families in our community.
The Family Support Facilitator works with families in their home and the community, providing case management, resource support, parent training, advocacy, household management, referrals, and other support services as needed. This position is part of the Family Support Program at Eagle Quest.
Overview of Job Duties
- Complete intake screening to ensure program is a good fit for the family.
- Complete assessment with the family to identify areas of strength and needs.
- Build rapport with the family.
- Develop a Family Support Plan with the family.
- Plan home visits and sessions around the goals on the Family Support Plan.
- Research resources as identified for the family. Assist the family in connecting with appropriate services/programs outside of the Eagle Quest Family Support Program.
- Collaborate with referral sources, other team members and professionals working with the family.
- Monitor and review the Family Support Plan and update regularly.
- Administer appropriate outcome measurement forms and client surveys.
- Discharge planning - determine any needs for aftercare and review discharge plan with the family. Complete discharge summary and make referrals as necessary.
- Attend and participate in trainings as well as agency, department, and team meetings.
- Background in social services which can include a degree in social work, psychology, human services, counseling, or other related field.
- At least one year of experience working with at-risk children, youth and/or families. Two or more years experience is preferred.
- Experience working with families from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
- Bilingual – preferred.
- Need to be able to complete and pass a FBI background check and local background check .
- Need to be able to pass a Child Abuse and Neglect (CANS) history check.
- Nevada Driver’s License (and current auto insurance).
Eagle Quest – A Great Place to Work
At Eagle Quest, we strive every day to fulfil our mission: helping members of our community reach new heights through quality behavioral healthcare and unmatched customer service.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits, paid vacation and sick time, paid training, electronic client records, and tremendous support. Eagle Quest is a private agency that has been serving at-risk youth and their families for over 14 years. We are one of the largest providers of rehabilitative mental health services, specialized treatment for juveniles on probation/parole, and services to youth in higher level of care foster homes in Las Vegas and Pahrump. We maintain excellent relationships with public and private agencies to best serve our clients and strengthen our community.