Eagle Quest, an organization serving at-risk and/or disadvantaged youth and their families, is searching for a Family Support Specialist with social work experience and the ability to work with clients that may have diverse socio-economic backgrounds and temperaments. This is a part-time position in our Southern Nevada market with the potential to become full-time.
This opportunity offers a competitive wage and a progressive and supportive working environment with an organization whose mission it is To Provide Youth and Families Opportunities To Reach New Heights. If you are looking to join a Company with a great working environment that is making a difference in the Southern Nevada community, and you meet all the requirements, we want to hear from you.
- Responsible for general case management including Goal Establishment, Progress Monitoring & Strategy Development, and helping clients to overcome obstacles
- Provide Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) sessions
- Facilitate the acquisition of appropriate services applicable to client's mental health needs and agency provided services
- Maintain complete and accurate client files and case history
- Develop Treatment Plans and Prior Authorization Requests
- Complete and update 30-day reviews and submit Medicaid Progress notes
- Attend required Child Family Team (CFT) meetings, weekly visits, LCSW reviews and appropriate court appearances
- Serve as primary contact for Client and Foster Family management needs as may occur at any time of day or night
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university in any of the following fields: Psychology, Sociology, Community Health Sciences, Health Ecology, Public Health, social Work, Human Development, Early Childhood Education, Nursing, Speech Pathology, or Anthropology.
- Comfortable with computers and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Pass FBI and Interstate background checks at candidate's expense (reimbursable once employed)
- Provide own transportation, driver's license, and vehicle insurance
- At least two years of experience working with Higher-Level-Of Care youth and family preservation programs preferred.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) number current with Medicaid a plus!
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus!